Monday 18 February 2008

Cadbury the Chocolate Labrador




This is Cadbury our Chocolate Labrador, One of the nicest Dogs you could ever wish to meet


He's just over two years old and we have had him since he was a little puppy.


We also have Mad Murphy a Lurcher cross Deer hound, that this week tried to actually bring down a deer in a local field, Luckily we always put a muzzle on him when we take him out. That's not him on the bird feeder, he's proving harder to get a good picture of but when I do I'll add him here. Actually Nathan took these Pictures, that's why they are so good. He sent me a disc of the pictures he took last weekend for my web site. I must say they are Fantastic, although I didn't realise I took on the appearance of a Hamster when leaning over my Wheel. This little chap above appeared last Sunday while we were all tucking into Marion's Fantastically cooked Roast Shoulder of Lamb. Recipe from Jamie Olivers Book " at Home with Jamie".


2 comments:

Ron said...

Cadbury is a beautiful Lab. We certainly miss our big boy Perry, who was a black lab. His mum was a chocolate, her name was Cocao.
Nice mouse too, and I love that woven screen/wall there. Great pics to see this morning.
I haven't gotten Jamie's newest book but I am enjoying his new show. I saw the pasta episode a couple weeks ago and went right out and bought a pasta roller.

Ron said...

I meant to say the 'egg' episode.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...