Sunday 14 September 2008

The Morning after the Night Before

This is what we woke up to this morning after an evening of dinner with friends.
as you can see from this second shot taken just after everyone had left last night a small amount of alcohol was consumed and despite the fact I was the only potter, my new Sid Tustin bowl was greatly admired by everyone, you might just be able to recognise on the dresser Ron's Pirhana bowl and a Mr Fitch bowl which were both used for sauces.

No work for me today !!

1 comment:

Alan from Argyll Pottery said...

There's an Elbow song that starts - "Drinking in the morning sun, Blinking in the morning sun, Shaking off a heavy one, Heavy like a loaded gun." I think that must be how you felt this morning, Poor Paul.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...