Saturday 4 October 2008

Made Nothing - Did Loads !!!

I'm sorry my Blog has not been updated for a while but
following on from Potfest I have not been feeling very well
and I have not made one pot all this week,
a touch of Man Flu so I'm told.
I Wonder who told me that ?
Anyway I have spent the early part of the week designing a new Leaflet.
I have tried to upload a copy of the proof but it wont come up.
so I thought I would show you some of the layout plans
and then some of the pictures that may be included.


This picture will not be in the leaflet, but it gives a flavour of Barrington Court
the National Trust property.
I had a meeting here on Thursday about a possible rental of some workshop space.
So I'll keep you posted if I have any luck with that.


This is a picture of one of my workshop walls

What I found weird about it was when I'm sat at the wheel it looks
like Bernard is watching me.
This is the view from my wheel seat.
Still it keeps me on my toes.
Shed loads of pots to make next week.

3 comments:

ang design said...

I knew big brother was older than he sounded!! behave paul..the 'vintage place' looks cool, all olde worlde & loaded with history prob influence your pot makings eh??

Ron said...

Man, I'd have to take old Bernie down or move him. I have enough crap going on in my head to have to look up and see BL staring back at me.

Hannah said...

he's just envious cos your pots are better than his were.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...