Sunday 19 October 2008

New Leaflet and Ceramic Review new Blog

My new leaflet should be ready on Wednesday of this week
I'm very pleased with it and I wondered what people might think of it
so here is the back page
and this is a page about Barrington.
I don't think it's like any other potters leaflet.
I certainly collected enough of them before I worked out what I wanted to achieve.
It has Eight pages in total and I will put the whole leaflet on here next week.
Don't worry some of them do have pots on.
I fired my Kiln today and during the day I was reading my new copy of
Ceramic Review
They have started a new Blog
I also wanted to know what people think about it
I have my thoughts on it !!

2 comments:

angela walford said...

wow v. spec paul and 8 pages, hope all goes well sorting out your new space, look forward to seeing it, i'll check out the CR blog too..

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Beautiful brochure!

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...