Saturday, 6 December 2008

Still have time to appreciate the little things in life.

This little chap has been living in my jug by the front door for a number of weeks now
I felt I should take time to share it with you, as I walk past him every day.

This was my stall at the Hambridge Village Hall,
I now know where the phrase organised Chaos comes from.
but it was good fun.
My Bowl fetched £32.00 last night at the Auction
to raise funds for the Barrington Players.
They raised over £1000
I drank too much Stella last night and am quite surprised I mustered this post before going off to the next that starts in less than an hour.

4 comments:

potterboy said...

When they demolished some of the bits of my house, the thing was covered in thousands of ladybirds - I don't know where they'll all go this winter - I have loads too still but less space for them - I shall check my pots. I know i have at least two hibernating butterflies.

I can't believe you make lovely tankards, but drink stella...

mahanpots said...

I've always heard ladybugs bring you good luck. Do you call them ladybugs?

paul jessop said...

I hope they do bring you luck !
I've always called them lady birds
even though some must be male. how do you sex a ladybird, and why would you ?

mahanpots said...

We had a lady bug in the kitchen the other day and my wife referred to it as a lady bird. Now, I know where she got that from. She's from Ireland.

Free Pottery Lessons! Roll up Roll up.

Blogs are a great way of gaining what essentially are Free Pottery Lessons! When I started to Learn back in the 1970's there was ...