Sunday 11 October 2009

Man of Clay

It's the week after Somerset Art Weeks,
and I'm feeling shattered.
We had a great show and a big thank you to every one who
bought my pots.
100 pots sold in 16 days.
So it'll be no surprise when I say I've been finding it hard
to keep going this week.

I just folded over a lump of my pugged clay, when I thought
" that looks like a pair of legs"
within a flash I had created a new Super Hero " Clay Man".
well it beats wedging.

The Autumn colours are a real treat at the moment,
and Marion found these little chaps in the Garden.
Only 6 days until we go on holiday for a week
to the isle of Scilly, just off the Cornish coast.
I can't wait.
I haven't had a proper holiday for at least 10 years.

No comments:

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...