Thursday 4 February 2010

Pottery Workshop

As you can see I'm starting to find my workshop space at a premium
I was hoping I would be in the new workshop by now.
I've got four wheels in the workshop at the moment and one in the showroom.
I have been busy making stock for the start of the new season at
Barrington Court
it opens on 27th February.
I'm hoping to be all in and set up by the 1st of March.

I'm always an optimist but this all seems along way off at the moment.
I spent some more time today painting walls and Beams.
Still all very exciting and a meeting with the contractor
at 10am Friday morning.

2 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

here's to things falling into place soon.

Trish said...

Looks like the studio IS progressing well :)..and so are the pots for your new season.
Happy potting and planning. T.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...