Friday 17 December 2010

What a difference a day makes.

I'm in the middle of an episode of mild peril myself at the moment.
I cant show the full pots at the moment
because they are orders for Christmas with Names on.
But Two Bread crocks with names on have cracked in the biscuit firing.
10 days before Christmas.
I've made some replacements an I'm hoping I can get them completed
in time. I sense The use of a gas burner coming on.

This was the scene out side the workshop at about 3pm yesterday. 
And this is it at about 10.30 this morning. 
I'm not expecting to see any customers today.

Even Caddy didn't want to go out in it.

I've got the Raku kiln on as a heater.

5 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

we are having some of that same weather!
I hope these pots go through with no worries!

Hollis Engley said...

Our big holiday open studio thing is this weekend and now a heavy Atlantic snowstorm is predicted for Sunday. Naturally ...

Christine--RHP said...

I remember the days of using the kiln as a heater...hang in there Paul!!

Ron said...

I'm with Caddy. Good luck getting the orders filled. Bummer about the cracking. Stay warm.

Hannah said...

Damn it. I hope you get them re-done in time. Very frustrating though. You can do it I reckon.
Keep warm.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...