Thursday 28 July 2011

There's Early and there's Early

Last Night I was up till midnight
filling in my last Larc claim form.
These Doves were on the workshop roof as I left the workshop last night.
Then this morning I needed to be up at 6.30am
to go to the workshop and glaze pots for a firing.
This was the workshop this morning
it was like a scene from Bambi when I got there.
Four Bunnies on the grass, the small Owl on the roof
and the doves were still there.
I started to unload the Biscuit Firing and looked up at the clock
It was only 5.45am I had misread the clock at home
and had got up at 5.30am.
Now that's Early.
Still the kiln is now on & I'm off today
with two of  Marion's grandchildren for a day out. 

5 comments:

gz said...

If the Sun is up it can't be early!!

cookingwithgas said...

excuse me- yawn........that is early!

Ron said...

That is very early. Enjoy your day.

Lori Buff said...

I see a nap in your future

Tracey Broome said...

I just love these images. I have my fingers crossed that Gerry will get to cover the summer Olympics so I can come with him and visit all the potteries! I especially like the roof photo, I already have out my sketch book!

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...