Sunday 11 September 2011

Sunday 11th September

Just a quick blog to let customers know
I am closed all day today.
Sunday 11th September.
for your further viewing pleasure I have added a selection
of pictures from the past year.. 
5" pie dishes have been a great success. 
I've just noticed this picture has been tampered with
the Pancheons are not that tall. 
and if you go to work Early enough
you see things like this. 
and this. 
and Cadbury has started up his blog again
you can check it out here.

1 comment:

Marshall Colman said...

I love your pancheons. They are such a useful shape (perfect for bread making) but really difficult to make well as the bottoms are not turned.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...