Monday 3 October 2011

The Up's and Downs of life as a potter.

In my last post I mentioned I had an exciting day ahead!
I'm not sure it went quite to plan.
The showroom was all set up for a visit
from a group of Buyers from a large organisation
I'm not in a position to say who yet!
It all went OK on Wednesday morning.
But I'm not going to know the outcome for some time.

At lunch time I went over to Yeovil
where there was a loud bang under the bonnet of the Pajero
followed by lots of steam. 
The Radiator had split across the top. 
But a chap from the RAC said I had broken down
only 2 miles from one of the biggest radiator stockists
in the south west.
Result.
He popped down the road and came back with a brand new
radiator which is amazing considering
the Pajero is a Japanese import that is 19 years old.
any way he fitted it on the spot.
The result of all this is that the Vehicle is now in the local garage
being checked over.
So Me & Caddy have been walking to work.
The weather has been stunning over the past few days
and walking to work has been a real pleasure, beautiful sunshine
misty mornings and the reassuring sound of apples
hitting the floor as we walk past the orchards.
even the local wildlife was looking for some shade.
Including this little chap.
It's amazing, one minuet your up, the next your down
and then your up again by the most natural things.

3 comments:

ang design said...

the space looks great paul, hope the hush hush meet turns out well!!!! love that owl...

cookingwithgas said...

life is a roller coaster ride and some days all you can do is hang on.
The owl is fab- how often does one get to see one?
The meeting -time will tell..

Ron said...

Good to have the truck checked out. I am in need of that, well my truck, and me too probably. Anyhow, good luck with the outcome from the meeting. Exciting. Love that owl.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...