Monday 13 February 2012

Diamond Jubilee Pots

We had the second of our jubilee pots out of the kiln today.

 This one has a different style lettering
and a slightly lighter crest.
 This was the first Dish we made, but I wasn't that keen on my
lettering on the rim.
 and Marion told me it was a nightmare to do the sgrafitto
because it was deeper.
and the crest was much darker.
so hopefully these are now available to pre order
from our web site.
They take hours to do so hence the price of
£225.00

7 comments:

Hollis Engley said...

Nice work, Paul. Hope you sell a thousand of them.

Dennis Allen said...

Beautiful. That's a lot of scratching.

smartcat said...

Beautiful fine work. I love your lettering.....my weakest thing.

Anna M. Branner said...

Wow, Paul these are amazing. And scarey! Can't imagine.

Ron said...

These are really nice Paul and Marion. Well done. I hope you get plenty of orders.

Paul Jessop said...

Thanks Guys, It's worth a try, if we get any orders, it will mean a lot of late nights in the workshop. but at least it will keep us out of the pub.

Zeno Trapkin said...

Nice work, Paul. Hope you sell a thousand of them.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...