Wednesday 22 May 2013

Barrington Pottery - things are starting to move just a bit.

I let Marion loose on this 19" dish
This is The finished result.
While we have been away on Holiday we have been
making the final touches to our new pottery school.

We came back to find the work in the barn hadn't moved as quick
 as we were expecting.
But the space is begining to take shape.
We have a lot of work still to do
of our own once the builders have finished.
Still it's worth smiling about
So Back of our Holiday and back to the wheel
first thing Thursday morning.
to get up to date with orders and stock for Rufford.

6 comments:

Dennis Allen said...

That's going to be a great space someday.

ShellHawk said...

I look at that space and I know there's so much beauty that will come from it in the not-too-distant future. I envy you your space-to-be!

Anna M. Branner said...

I could look at that ceiling all day! What an awesome space. You will be in there before you know it. :)

Hannah said...

I can tell who's enjoying their new French pancheon. Very nice.

Dan Finnegan said...

Great potential there!

Hollis Engley said...

What a great old space.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...