Thursday 12 June 2014

My Country Business Awards News

Well I'm sorry to say we didn't win the Business Award
In the Country Homes & Interiors Magazine.

I've put the link here so you can see all the winners

Very well done to Gabrielle Vary for winning in the Craft section
here's the link to her web site, and a worthy winner.

http://www.gabriellevary.co.uk/

I'm pleased to say that
Country Homes & Interiors Magazine have contacted us
with a view to doing an article on us
at some point in the future.

and Don't forget to watch out for us on
Escape to the Country
on BBC1 at 3pm on Monday 16th June.

Here is the Gas kiln in the back garden this morning.
Great to see some real sunshine!





No comments:

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...