Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Slipware Jugs

I opened the Kiln this morning after firing on Sunday evening
it was 44 oc when I opened it which was a lovely temperature, you could pick them up by hand but they were still warm to the touch.
It was a very nice feeling to hold them in your hands, one of the many privileges that we potters enjoy.
These jugs were nice
and this dip bowl seemed to work, so I will develop this idea further.

Cute !
and this is a shot of the entire kiln load laid out on the rug in the showroom.

1 comment:

WildMagnolia said...

Nice haul!! I'm going to try and make some dip bowls for myself.

michele d.

Free Pottery Lessons! Roll up Roll up.

Blogs are a great way of gaining what essentially are Free Pottery Lessons! When I started to Learn back in the 1970's there was ...