Friday 20 March 2009

More Glazed Pots

More pots from today's Firing
The one I spent all night worrying about !
This 2 pint Green Jug was my favorite from today's Firing and it sold today
Just like the Honey jug from last weeks firing that was my favorite and also sold on the same day it came out of the kiln.
Here is the rest of the family
That look like they are about to walk some where.

The new batch of glaze is a dream come true.

This little 1/2 pint tankard in the black slip

and this is the first Ash Glaze Test
50% Standard Borax Frit 50% Ash
I just thought I would try a simple recipe first
it was worth a try.

No comments:

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...