Saturday, 6 June 2009

Spoon Jar - Jar Spoon....

Having seen the finished pots with the Ash glaze come out poor.
It has given me a chance to look at the design again.
Some things are just meant to be:
I have decided to make them all slightly bigger and change the slip design.
So I have 100 pots to make and 100 lids.
This is the Haul of shame !
They just were not good enough even without the glaze bubbles.

A damaged edge on a new bigger size coffee cup gave me the chance to cut one in half,
I was happy with this.

1 comment:

Debby said...

I gave you an award! I really enjoy your blog. Check out the award on my blog... :o)

Free Pottery Lessons! Roll up Roll up.

Blogs are a great way of gaining what essentially are Free Pottery Lessons! When I started to Learn back in the 1970's there was ...