Tuesday 21 September 2010

Official Stockist of Ceramic Review Magazine

Somerset Art Weeks is going very well
I sold 22 pots on the opening day.

I have also become a stockist of Ceramic review magazine.
so come and buy your copy here.
and I'll make you a cup of coffee and you can sit on the sofa and chill out.

I do find these two weeks very tiring, because so many people want to talk to you,
I made these jugs whilst still talking to people,
but it meant I didn't get into a rhythm.
no wonder Bernard is casting a critical eye over them.
Once I found a quiet moment I made these ones which in my eyes are much better.

I've just had the second kiln wired up
so I'm doing a trial firing today with some Orton cones.
Happy Tuesday.

3 comments:

Kitty Shepherd said...

I'll buy one, if you will mail it to my address in the UK? I can post you a cheque or better still trasfer into your account the amount plus the postage. Send me an e mail if you can do this kitty@studioslipware.com

I would rather buy it off another potter so you can make a few pence on it.

Ron said...

I'll be right over

Anonymous said...

Hi my real name is Gramice and I'm a medical meditate on guy due trolling about here reading...I've got a big project on veneers coming up and have had to produce a area on account of it...looking as a remedy for some contributors...anyone advised of anything give cosmetic porcelain veneers? Consenting to contribute? I am compiling a check into @ getveneers.org. They are used to: camouflage damaged, stained or misshaped surfaces of your teeth . I'm sure you know [b]porcelain veneers[/b] are a means that will make teeth look altogether natural.

They are a good decision to improve the semblance of your front teeth.

[b]color[/b]
[b]size
shape
appearance.
more heavy-duty and color firm than bonding[/b]

The great love there cosmetic veneers is they allow a unprogressive overtures to long-lasting, bigger cosmetic changes. They can be reach-me-down to garb a variety of dental conditions that counterfeit the air teeth including:

[b]Spaces between the teeth, diastemas
Awry or crooked teeth
Broken or chipped teeth
Permanently stained or discolored teeth
Unlovely or stained fillings
Brighten teeth
Teeth discolored from medication or age[/b]

If you are interested in contributing information on cosmetic porcelain veneers, please upon: [url=http://getveneers.org]cosmetic veneers[/url]

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...