Wednesday 30 September 2009

New Pots for Spillers Open Day - Sat 3rd October 2009

New pots from the kiln this week.

Having Doug's pots around in the showroom has been a real treat for me
it's given me time to look at the rich depth
he manages to get on his glazes by applying them so thickly.

So I decided to glaze this Pancheon twice

as soon as the first application had dried I glazed it again.
The results were ?

Blinding !!!
If you have been following my Blog for some time, You may

remember that last year around this time I was asked to do a stall at

Spillers The Aga Centre in Chard.
Well they have asked me back again this weekend
So I have been making some new Casseroles.

and Baking dishes. with some more stock to come from the next glaze firing that is going in the kiln tonight.

1 comment:

Hollis Engley said...

Two layers make a difference, don't they, Paul? Nice pots, as always.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...