Monday 29 March 2010

Barrington Court 2010

Work is carrying on at a pace in the Pottery.

My main problem seems to be getting pots to dry out prior to firing.

The daffodils are now out in force.

On Saturday two of my pint tankards were Auctioned for the Help the Heroes charity,

along with two John Leach pots and a Richard Dennis pot.

My Tankards raised £75 the Leach pots raised £550 and the Richard Dennis pot raised £250.


I've also been asked to provide some pots for the West Country Potters Association stand

at the Contemporary Craft Fair at Bovey Tracey on 11th - 13th June 2010.


I'm hoping to get some dates for lessons and taster sessions up here by the end of the week.

No comments:

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...