Thursday 1 April 2010

Crazilly Busy at the Moment!!

I seem to have so much on the go at the moment I don't seem to have
a moment to stop and think.
So this morning I have been sat at the computer
trying to catch up on things.
So if I'm supposed to be doing something for you and it hasn't happened yet.
it's because I am running a stacking system, much like that used
by Air traffic controllers.
These jugs are 2 white slip 2 green slip & 2 blue slip.
with some smaller pancheons now all slipped.
This is My Monday evening evening class,
Wendy & Marion.

and Marion Engrossed in her large coil pot.

5 comments:

Anna M. Branner said...

I bet it feels good, being busy in your new space. And I just noticed your etsy sidebar! Living in the States, I wondered how I would acquire a pot of yours...I'll be watching!

ang design said...

good to see things stacking up nicely and a night class way to go!

Anonymous said...

beautiful jugs all in a row

Hollis Engley said...

All that space for teaching and workshops looks really good, Paul. As do your pots. Nice to be in the new space, huh?

Christine--RHP said...

yippee!! the space looks like you've been in there for years!

and look at Marion rock and roll!

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...