Wednesday 14 April 2010

Ground to a halt !

I was rather hoping to have done a post direct from the new workshop last night.
Telling you of my new Phone number for the workshop.
The man from BT came and installed the broadband line for me.
but then found there were no spare lines available.
So they have gone away and I will have to wait until some more lines are installed onto the Barrington Court Estate.
Today the Court is closed to visitors.
I am pleased because I seem to have ground to a Halt today.
I think everything seems to have caught up with me and all I want to do is sleep.
This is a set of bowls in the showroom.

I have been in the workshop for a few hours this afternoon as a few jugs and lids needed to be slipped.
But I didn't stay long and now I'm adding more pots to my Etsy site.

I think I'll plonk myself in front of the telly for a few hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul, this is a real beauty!
take it easy now.

bellasnow said...

And, keep up the good work.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...