Thursday 21 April 2011

New Barrington Pottery Leaflet

I have now produced a new leaflet that people will be given when they buy a pot
it's a revised version of my original one
that we first produced in October 2008.
It folds into itself and this is the front cover
which is the same as the previous one.
I have revised the wording on the back cover
and added the local authority logos as they have helped me with the costs
of printing the new leaflet.
These next four pages which make up the inside of the leaflet
are all new.
I'm very happy with it.
The whole idea is to make it different from any other leaflets .
and I'm proud to say I think we have done just that again.

And Finally

I have finally had a picture of some of my pots
published in Ceramic Review Magazine.


I've sent a copy to my Mum.
she'll think I've made it.

6 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

That's great and doesn't it all look good!

Anna M. Branner said...

Fantastic! I'll bet your Mum is proud. :)

Madame Mouton said...

And so you did!

(doing well what you like best)

Lori Buff said...

Congrats on the article, your Mum should be proud.
I've been working on a leaflet too and know how much work goes into a nice layout, you've done well.

Hollis Engley said...

Nice work, Paul. And congratulations on the pots in CR. It's good they're paying that kind of attention to you.

Trish said...

It is all looking great, Paul. Happy weekend to you.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...