Monday 19 January 2009

Back In the Saddle

Started the day off with a rainbow - always a welcome sight.
Today was my first full day of making in the new workshop,
I spent most of the morning Pugging and then Re Pugging my clay,
I made three 1lb cylinders and cut them in half, and decided to repug the clay.
Before I broke myself in gently with some small bowls.
The re Pugged clay was feeling good, so I made some 3.5lb jugs.

Doesn't seem like much, but I feel a lot better for getting back into it.
Thinking back on it now I also made some adjustments to my wheel
I raised the feet by 18mm and added a shelf on the back of it.

4 comments:

Ron said...

Off to a great start!

doug Fitch said...

Fabulous pots Mr J. Exciting stuff!

ang design said...

nice work, wow that's alotta pugging!

jbf said...

The place looks great, especially with all those pots in it.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...