Tuesday, 17 November 2009

A Potters Way to Start the Day

I got to the workshop nice and early today
and Decided to take Caddy for a walk around the grounds.
We Have had some rather rough weather over the past few days
and Today was a nice break, before more is due tomorrow.
It was nice to see the sun make an appearance and a general lack of wind.

A real treat at this time of year to just be able to walk around and soak it all in.

the court is closed now so nobody was about.

Just a small sign of the strength of the wind over the past few days here.
It was all very inspiring especially when I had a whole new ton of clay waiting for me at the workshop.
Some pics of Pots tomorrow.

1 comment:

Hollis Engley said...

Lovely neighborhood, eh, Paul?

Barrington Pottery Blog Back on Track

Once again apologies for the infrequent blog posts since May But I have today finally got my computer a new keyboard ! I was at the bri...