Sunday 31 October 2010

Just another Saturday Night in Barrington!

 OK , I know this is supposed to be a blog about my pottery
and there is some going on I assure you.
But here are some pictures of us enjoying ourselves in the Local Pub
on a Saturday Night.
Marion before we went out.
This picture was emailed to me this morning.
This is left to right Martin, Richard & Myself.
 
Here are the current Landlords Tony & Graham They have turned this pub around
like you would not believe possible. we now have Beer, Food, and
most welcome a nice log fire.
Thanks Guys for all of your hard work.
This is Martin and me early on in the evening.

and a bit of spooky food.

 These are our Friends Martin & Wendy.
We have some Fantastic friends in the Village and we love living here.
 
The lady in the gorilla mask is our neighbour Pat.

and Charlie in full flight. 


and here is Pat's Husband Ian
giving it some welly on the dance floor,
he's a very sprightly 69.
and this was how my head felt at the end of the night.

Plenty of pots being made at the moment,
so the blog will revert back to pot making next week.
It's been a tough Month and it was great to have the opportunity to
let our hair down a bit.
November is all about making pots and my Girls Birthday's of course.

7 comments:

Ron said...

Great photos Paul. You and Marion look great. Good news about the pub.

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Looks like a very fun time :) Your costumes are terrific!

Tracey Broome said...

These pics are so fun!! Hey, I brought home a little Barrington Pottery jug today from the Clay and Blogs show!!

ang design said...

nice one... now back to pots!!!

cookingwithgas said...

I still want to know if Mickey Rooney knows you have his eyebrows!?

Trish said...

What great fun you are having! Makes me smile. :)..and I wish we had those kind of family pubs in this area.
Wonderful week to you!.
T.

Anonymous said...

Is Bigfoot Genuine or fake? For more than four hundred years, there happen to be reporting’s of a guy like animal which is totally coated in hair.
[url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]bigfoot sightings[/url]

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...