Friday 13 April 2012

Walking in Sunshine.

I took Caddy on a new walk this morning, 
beautiful sunshine but still a bit chilly.
 These are the woods next to the cricket pitch
 Lots of activity above our heads in the crows nest's
 I love the flow of these feilds.
 and a picture of the front of Barrington Court,
normally I walk around the back of the house.

 Caddy enjoyed himself.
 it's great to see the trees springing into life.
 It feels like a fresh start to the season.
 I thought I should throw in a couple of shots of pots.
These 20 Devon style jugs are now in a restaurant in Berlin
after being shipped out on Tuesday.
and a new pic of a set of four 5" wide pie dishes.
Plenty going on in the workshop at the moment
and I'll try and get some new pics up soon.

7 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

do you pinch yourself often just to make sure you are not dreaming?
You live in a place of beauty.

Hollis Engley said...

Lovely landscape, Paul, and equally lovely pots.

Ron said...

Love seeing the photos Paul. I really want to come to Barrington again. It was a bit overwhelming the first time.

Paul Jessop said...

Your welcome any time Ron.

Unknown said...

Wow, you're so lucky - living the dream. i really like your pictures and as you can tell am green with envy. Dave

Lori Buff said...

Thanks for sharing the beauty of your area. Like Ron, I'd really like to come visit sometime.

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog and seeing your work.
Caddy's looking a bit too 'chunky' for a dog his size though.. IMHO.

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...