Wednesday 10 December 2008

Good & Bad or just plain stupid.

I Put the display back together yesterday following all the shows over the weekend
and I tried to make it look a bit festive for that Christmas present feel. And I set the Table to look as inviting as I could.
It wasn't supposed to be frosty last night
and now I feel so stupid.
I've made another 6 Casseroles today and tonight they are all on the Kitchen table
nice and snug and warm.
The Final collapse
This is what it was supposed to look like.
I've had orders for four of these all from this one, it will hold around 6 pints of fluid.
I made my last pots for Christmas orders today they should be finished by the 21st.

2 comments:

Ron said...

That casserole is a beauty Paul (not the collapsed one).

doug Fitch said...

Things just look great on here every time you post PJ - apart from the collapsed one and the frosted ones of course, but the rest is great to see. I went to that Aga place in Exeter the other day - full of posh ladies and the place was crying out for some of your pots. Darts Farm, Topsham

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...