Thursday 30 June 2011

Pancheon Finds Good Home.

Here I am in Somerset Making good old fashioned pots
and in my line of work I had today
the equivalent of a Royal Visit.
Mick Aston came in to visit me along with his lovely partner
Teresa Hall and their friend Adrian Bastin.
They work on the TV programme
Time Team.
It is Micks Birthday this week and he fell in love with this Pancheon
which Teresa bought him as a Birthday present.
It's the one in the new leaflet
so I'm very happy that it has gone to a good home.
On Wednesday I delivered the last of my Royal Wedding coffee cups.
This is Me waving good bye to them.
and once again a stunning sun set at the workshop.
Living the Dream ?
I think so.

4 comments:

Hollis Engley said...

There's nothing like a satisfied customer, is there?

gz said...

someone who appreciates real pots!
good for you!!

Ron said...

Very cool!

Unknown said...

It's such a blessing to have days like that!!

Harvest on the Farm TV appearance

It’s great to be back on the Blog! The most exciting thing that’s happening right now, is that I’ve been asked to appear on Channel 5’s TV s...