Wednesday, 14 October 2009
New Slipware Harvest Jugs.
I made a new batch of glaze up this week.
but when I was about to glaze a kiln full of pots, I felt that the
new batch was to thin.
So I decided to let it settle overnight
and skim some of the water off the next morning.
I'm glad I did because this thicker glaze came out a treat.
Once again apologies for the infrequent blog posts since May But I have today finally got my computer a new keyboard ! I was at the bri...
OK here are all the elements needed to build the kiln. I had some 3mm ceramic paper left over from building my large gas kiln 2 years ago. ...
The Christmas break was well earned this year. We took time out to rest and enjoyed going for walks in and around the village. i...