Wednesday, 14 October 2009
New Slipware Harvest Jugs.
I made a new batch of glaze up this week.
but when I was about to glaze a kiln full of pots, I felt that the
new batch was to thin.
So I decided to let it settle overnight
and skim some of the water off the next morning.
I'm glad I did because this thicker glaze came out a treat.
This Year Barrington Pottery will become 10 Years old It's been an incredible journey with some amazing highlights, but it's ...
OK here are all the elements needed to build the kiln. I had some 3mm ceramic paper left over from building my large gas kiln 2 years ago. ...
The Christmas break was well earned this year. We took time out to rest and enjoyed going for walks in and around the village. i...